Here are the other key things you should know about how Firefox Lockbox’s handles your data:
- Credential data. Your credentials are synced in encrypted form using Firefox Sync.
- Interaction data. Mozilla receives information about your interaction with Firefox Lockbox, including (1) frequency of editing, viewing, copying, and syncing credentials, (2) whether you are a new or existing Firefox Account user, (3) interactions with Firefox Lockbox menus and icons, (4) length of time the app is in background.
- Technical data. We receive your device, operating system, version, and language preference. We also receive your IP address in connection with your usage of a Firefox Account.
- Other Mozilla Services. Firefox Lockbox requires a Firefox Account and uses the Firefox Sync service.
- You can learn more about the data collection for Firefox Lockbox here.